Saddle Hills County annually offers a Bursary Program for Saddle Hills County Residents. Applicants may also qualify for additional matching NADC bursaries.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of Saddle Hills County for a minimum of one year and have minimum one year's residency in Alberta immediately prior to the application date
- Be enrolled full time in a post secondary program recognized by Alberta Advanced Education
- Committed to living and working in northern Alberta
- Have reasonably good prospects for employment in northern Alberta after graduation
Bursary application process
- Write a paragraph of at least 500 words detailing your chosen field of study
- Supply two (2) letters of reference
- Complete the bursary application (To download a pdf copy of the Bursary Application simply click here.)
- In addition, the NADC Bursary Partnerships Program application must be completed
To download a pdf copy of the Bursary Application simply click here.
When you have printed the form, filled it in, and signed it, please send it, along with the rest of your completed packaged to Saddle Hills County on or before June 1st:
By Mail: Saddle Hills County, RR #1 Spirit River, Alberta, T0H 3G0
By Fax: 780-864-3904
By Email: email@example.com
For more information, please feel free to contact the Saddle Hills County Complex at 780.864.3760.