Report An Issue

In an emergency please call 911. To report a forest fire please dial 310-FIRE.

To contact the Engineering and Infrastructure simply call 780-864-3760 and you will be directed to the appropriate personnel.

For service requests please follow these links:
New Users - Service Request Manual
Saddle Hills County Service Request

Provincial Highway Issue