The Saddle Hills County Community & Protective Services Department is responsible for provision of Fire Services, Medical First Response, and Emergency Management Preparedness. Saddle Hills County fire services are proudly provided by over 100 volunteer fire fighters operating from five fire stations throughout Saddle Hills County.
Saddle Hills County appreciates all the dedicated men and women who serve their communities at any time day and night. To contact the Community & Protective Services Department, click here.
- County Fire Departments & Fire Stations
- Fireworks Permits
- Controlled Burn Notifications
- AED Training & Grant Program
- Fire Advisories, Restrictions and Bans
- Volunteer Fire Fighting
- Medical First Responders
- Central Peace Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness