Road Allowances

We lease, license, and sell County Road Allowances according to our Road Allowances Policy. See our Maps page for a map of our road allowances. To lease, licence or purchase an undeveloped Saddle Hills County road allowance, you must apply by filling out and sending us an Application to Lease, License, or Purchase Road Allowance. You can submit these by email to our Planning Department, or you can deliver it by mail or in person to our office at:

Saddle Hills County

RR#1, Junction of Highways 49 and 725

Spirit River, AB, T0H 3G0

You must own the land adjacent to the road allowance for us to consider your application.