2021 Privately Owned Equipment List

Image of grader on gravel road

Contractors wishing to provide heavy equipment and gravel hauling services for Saddle Hills County must register with the County annually by completing and submitting a Privately-Owned Equipment Registration Form. These forms are available either online or at the front desk at the County Complex.

You can register any time, however; our construction season usually begins on or around April 1 and we urge contractors to submit their applications by March 15, 2021.