Public Members of Commitees Needed

Image of We Need You Finger

Public Members of Committees Needed - Saddle Hills 


Saddle Hills County has openings for public membership on the following committees:

  • Agricultural Appeal Committee
  • Agricultural Service Board
  • Central Peace Assessment Review Board 
  • Saddle Hills County Municipal Library Board 
  • Subdivision and Development Appeal Board 

If you would like to be a member, please fill out and submit an application on the County website before October 20, 2021.