Public Members of Committees Needed

Image for We Need You

Saddle Hills County has openings for public membership on the following committees:

  • Agricultural Service Board – 2 members for a 3 year term.
  • Agricultural Appeal Board – 2 members for a 1 year term.
  • Saddle Hills County Municipal Library Board – 1 member for a 3 year term

If you would like to be a member, please fill out and submit an application on the County website.