Become a Mighty Peace Tourism Business or Society Member
Saddle Hills County are proud to partner with Mighty Peace Tourism to promote the Peace Region as a destination for travel and investment. They work to showcase the best northwest Alberta has to offer in order to grow the tourism industry in a sustainable manner, attracting visitors to our region, encouraging them to stay longer, and helping them explore.
While Saddle Hills County is already a Municipal member of Mighty Peace Tourism and helps promote the County as a whole, individual businesses and societies can also become members and take advantage of all the amazing individual benefits that Business Membership has to offer.
Top 5 Member Benefits
- Inclusion in fresh and relevant marketing campaigns through Mighty Peace Tourism's social media platforms and websites, including itineraries, blogs, and influencer content.
- A visually appealing, polished, and professional listing on Mighty Peace Tourism's well-designed, highly optimized website, including links to your business or organization's socials and website.
- Tourism development, including assistance in bringing new and innovative products, experiences, and services to our region.
- Information on accessing and utilizing federal and provincial funding.
- Opportunity to be featured in the widely distributed, year-round Mighty Peace Tourism Activity Guide.
Mighty Peace Tourism boasts 110,000+ pageviews per year, ~5,000 leads to industry, 8,000+ social media followers, ~400,000 reach in 2022, generating over 2.3 million impressions.
A Business Membership costs $275 and includes:
- Featured listing online.
- Invitations to events and activities.
- Opportunity to sponsor events and activities.
- Inclusive member benefits.
- Features on Mighty Peace Tourism's social media accounts.
- Assistance with your company's listing on the ATIS (Travel Alberta) website, maintenance and updates provided if applicable.
- Mighty Peace Tourism will include events that your business has created on their Facebook Events Page.
- The ability to add secondary same owner businesses to your membership for only $50 (plus GST) annually.
Agricultural Societies purchasing an annual Business Membership with Mighty Peace Tourism will receive their choice of:
- One listing on the Mighty Peace Tourism website for their preferred asset, such as a museum or Signature Event similar to a rodeo, plowing match, or other large, annual event; or
- If the Agricultural Society has no large assets or Signature Events, they will receive a listing with a brief description encompassing their organization's smaller assets, such as curling rinks, rodeo ground, a community hall, and other similar assets.
The listing will include a short description of the requested asset, contact information for the asset and the Agricultural Society, as well as links to the website and one social media page.
The Agricultural Society may request additional separate listings and Signature Event campaigns for $50 each annually.
For more information, visit Mighty Peace Tourism's membership page https://mightypeace.com/members-page/become-a-member/
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780) 332-2363 with any additional queries.
Sign up today and show everyone what Saddle Hills County and northwest Alberta has to offer!
Sign up to our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.