Skip to main content Skip to footer

Complimentary Town & Country News Subscriptions for Residents and Ratepayers

Residents and ratepayers in Saddle Hills County may notice a new newspaper in their mailbox this week!

Saddle Hills County has partnered with Town & Country News Grande Prairie to bring you even more local news relevant to you.

Alongside your weekly copy of the Central Peace Signal you will also receive a copy of Town & Country News. Subscriptions are completely free and can be added or cancelled at any time by contacting our office at or calling (780) 864-3760.

Please note the following information regarding subscriptions:

  • Ratepayers who reside within Saddle Hills County, who are signed up to receive a copy of the Signal, will have their subscriptions renewed automatically on a yearly basis
  • Non-resident ratepayers must annually request to have their subscription renewed
  • Non-ratepaying residents (such as tenants) must annually request to have their subscription renewed

This is put in place to ensure that we are sending information to all those who wish to receive it and not posting unwanted copies to vacated homes or those who have chosen to opt out.

Anyone not currently receiving a copy of either the Signal or Town & Country who would like to be added to the distribution list, or anyone receiving a copy that has changed their mailing address, please contact the County office at

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.