Skip to main content Skip to footer

Free Newspaper Subscriptions for County Residents

Saddle Hills County provides free newspaper subscriptions to the Central Peace Signal and Town & Country News Grande Prairie to County residents and landowners. 

Previously, residents and landowners were required to sign-up to receive this subscription service. The Central Peace Signal has recently changed their distribution method and will now be providing all residents of the County with a paper directly to their mailbox, without the need to sign-up. 

Landowners who live outside the County will still be required to request delivery of the Signal, but will still receive it free of charge. To ensure that we only send papers to those who have requested them, this will need to be updated yearly.

For Town & Country News, residents and landowners will still need to request to receive a copy of the paper to have it mailed to them. Residents will not need to make the same request yearly but landowners will be required to re-apply each year as with the Signal, to ensure correct data is on file. 

You can maintain or update a subscription using our News Sign-up Application, as well as opt-in or out. 

For any questions or concerns, please contact us at or call (780) 864-3760.

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.