Skip to main content Skip to footer

Rural Address Signs for Landowners

Did you know that as a landowner in Saddle Hills County you can request a FREE rural address sign for your residence?

A rural address sign helps first responders locate your property in the event of an emergency, and makes it easy for visitors or service providers to find you.

Rural addresses are not a Canada Post Addresses and are not intended for residents who already have an address assigned to their property.

To request a sign for your property please complete the Rural Address Sign Request form online or call our Development Coordinator at (780) 864-3760.

Complete the Rural Address Sign Request form online here.

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.