The inevitable arrival of winter doesn't mean that outdoor recreation has to end. Saddle Hills County Slopes is the County's very own toboggan hill, located directly behind the Savanna Water Treatment Plant.
There is an onsite washroom and vehicle parking available along the roadside.
For safety reasons, please note:
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed on the hill.
- The area is not supervised, and visitors must take caution and use at their own risk.
- Parental supervision is highly recommended, and helmets should be worn, if possible.
- It is not recommend to use the slopes during rainy or icy conditions, during snow melt, or at night.
- This is a family friendly space, no drugs or alcohol are allowed.
- Campfires and opening burning are also prohibited.
- Alterations should not be made to the hill, including the building of ramps
Saddle Hills County Slopes
Located behind the Savanna Water Treatment Plant, just north of Highway 681 and approximately 2 km east of the Savanna School.
Sign up to our Newsletter