Skip to main content Skip to footer

Land-Use Bylaw

Every municipality is required under the MGA to have a Land-Use Bylaw. The Land-Use Bylaw establishes things such as the Development Authority, as well as outlining zoning districts, general regulations, permit requirements, and development applications.

Saddle Hills County's Land Use Bylaw (LUB) regulates the use and development of land, buildings, and signs in the County.

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.