Controlled Burns

The County requires Burn Notifications in areas outside of the Forest Protection Area (FPA). Before you submit your Burn Notification, please check to see if there are any fire restrictions in the County either by checking our News and Notices section or by phoning 780-864-3760) or emailing us.

To apply, fill out a Controlled Burn Notification and email it to the Community & Protective Services Department