Skip to main content Skip to footer

Controlled Burns

A Controlled Burn Notification is required in areas outside of the Forest Protection Area (FPA).

Controlled Burns may not be approved if there are current Fire Restrictions or Bans in the County. Check our Fire Notices before submitting your Controlled Burn Notification, to see any current restrictions. 

For any questions regarding Controlled Burns or Fire Notices, please contact the Protective Services Department at or call (780) 864-3760.

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.