Family and Community Social Services Grants
Any organization within the County may apply for programming based on the provincial requirements listed below.
To be eligible for grant funds your program must do one or more of the following:
- help communities identify their social needs and develop responses
- promote, encourage and support volunteer work in the community
- inform the public about services
- support children and their families’ social development
- help families enrich and strengthen family life and function more effectively in their own environment
- enhance retired and semi-retired people’s quality of life
Programs not eligible are those that:
- are only focused on an individual’s leisure or recreational needs
- provide an individual or family with basic living supports such as money, food, clothing or shelter
- are only focused on rehabilitation
- duplicate services provided by government or a government agency
Programs will be required to sign a funding agreement and measure their program with outcomes from the current FCSS Provincial Guidelines.
If you would like to apply for a grant, please complete and submit the appropriate application before November 30. If you would like to inquire whether your program would be eligible, please call us at (780) 864-3760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Submit: November 30
Sign up to our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.