Skip to main content Skip to footer

Register Privately Owned-Equipment

Every year, Saddle Hills County registers local contractors interested in providing heavy equipment and gravel hauling services, as outlined in Policy PW05.

Please note, that to complete an application and be registered you will need to provide valid insurance coverage for a minimum of $2,000,000 for public liability and property damage, Workers' Compensation Board coverage with an active account number in the area of operation being performed, and a valid Motor Vehicle License. 

Interested contractors must register with the County annually, by completing and submitting a Privately Owned Equipment Registration Form. These forms are available to be completed online, emailing us the completed Fillable PDF, or at the County office. If you have multiple or lots of units, please complete the Fillable PDF (Multiple Units) and email this to us at or drop it off to the County Administration Building during regular business hours.

You can register at any time during the year; however, our construction season usually begins on, or around, April 1, and we urge contractors to submit their applications by March 15 of each year.

If you have any questions about Privately Owned Equipment or other services, please contact us at (780) 864-3760 or email 

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.