Skip to main content Skip to footer

Road Allowances

We lease, licence, and sell County Road Allowances according to Policy PW15 - Road Allowances. To be considered for a Road Allowance you must own the land adjacent to the road in question.

You can view all of our current road allowances in the County on our Maps page.

To lease, licence, or purchase an undeveloped Road Allowance, you must complete and submit an Application to Lease, License, or Purchase Road Allowance Form online, or complete a paper copy and either drop this off at the County office or mail it to:

Planning & Development

Saddle Hills County, RR1, Spirit River, AB. T0H 3G0

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.