Skip to main content Skip to footer

Rural Address Signs

Saddle Hills County uses a rural addressing, or '911 address' system. This makes it easier for people to find residences in the County, including emergency responders, service providers, and visitors. 

The sign is blue with a white address. This can also be your 'civic address'. If you live in the Hamlet of Woking, your civic address is your street address. 

If you have more than one residence on your land each residence is eligible for a rural address. 

To get a free Rural Address Sign, please complete the Rural Address Sign Request Application.

Rural Addresses are not mailing addresses. If you need a mailing address, please contact Canada Post.

If you have any questions about Rural Addresses, please contact our Planning & Development Department at (780) 864-3760 or

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.