Skip to main content Skip to footer

Rural Addresses FAQ

Saddle Hills County uses rural addressing. This system makes it easier for people to find residences in the County. Emergency responders, service providers, and visitors all benefit from being able to easily locate your home!


Your rural address is meant to show that you are living at your address. Some people call it a “911 address.” If somebody asks for your 911 address, they are asking for your rural address. It also works as your “civic address.” If you live in Woking, your civic address is your street address.

If you do not have a rural address assigned to your residence or to your business, please contact the Planning & Information Systems Department.

Yes. Each dwelling should have their own rural address. A business that is not in a residential yard site, that has occupied buildings, may also have a rural address.

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the Saddle Hills activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.