Tree Advice and Information

Saddle Hills County's Ag Services Department works with a contracted Tree Specialist who is available to help you with any advice or information regarding trees.

If you would like further information on a specific issue or concern you are facing you can fill in the Report an Issue Form or contact Ag Services at or by calling (780) 864-3760.